Our schools have specific needs that our local businesses, community organizations, churches and individuals can fill. Whether you want to donate school supplies, volunteer time to be a mentor or reading buddy, or buy a pair of athletic shoes for a student, there is an opportunity to form a long lasting partnership with a Lynden school.
By adopting one of our school's departments/grades or programs, your group/business can establish a relationship driven partnership. Let us help you make a difference in our community starting today.
How to Partner with Us
- Be the One mentoring program costs
- New library books and magazines
- Trip sponsorship - underwrite academic enrichment field trips (Shakespearean Festival, etc.)
- Sponsorship of special on-campus activities and/or events (Science fair, etc.)
- Student Scholastic Testing Fees - AP, ACT, SAT & sports/class fees
- Family Community Services (provides bus tickets & other essentials to students of need)
- Driver’s Ed class fee ($400 per student)
Non-Cash / In-Kind
- Incentives for student achievement - Scholarships, Apprenticeships, Internships
- Coats, gloves, hats, etc.
- Athletic shoes so a student can compete in a sport; equipment.
- Teacher appreciation gifts
- Classroom materials (Globes, maps, rugs, etc.) and specialty industry-related equipment to engage student interest.
- One-on-one Mentoring and/or Tutoring (one hour per week)
- School club sponsorships/advisory (Chess club, Science club, etc.)
- Career Day Speakers
- Student treats during lunch time - stay & visit (monthly/weekly/special occasions)
- Job shadows (host students at work for a day & be interviewed by them)
- Senior Project advisor/mentor
- Gym monitor (before school & during lunches)
- Speaking English with language learners (weekly)
- Teacher’s aide
Becoming a Partner is Easy
If you would like to partner with us, fill out the form below and one of our staff members will get back to you.